Over $40 million in aid and scholarships distributed last year.
The Archdiocese of Chicago Office of Catholic Schools ascribes to five pillars of education:
- COLLEGE READINESS - Catholic schools provide a solid foundation in developing academic subject knowledge, critical problem-solving skills and technological savvy to navigate the long road to college.
- MORAL & SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT - Students get a balanced curriculum for spiritual and moral development, growing in wisdom by learning to think critically about their beliefs, growing in faith through communal worship and developing a lifelong commitment to civic engagement for social justice.
- COMMUNITY OF FAMILIES - Our schools are communities of diverse peoples finding common ground in order to nurture growth and love as they raise children side-by-side.
- SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT- Our schools provide safe, orderly, and loving learning environments where all children understand their worth through the eyes of God and recognize that worth in their peers.
- AFFORDABLE & WISE INVESTMENT- A Catholic school education is within reach for all families and pays back for a lifetime in college and career opportunities, the strength of character and lifelong friendships.
“Our Catholic schools are true beacons of hope; changing lives, developing engaged citizens and contributing to the common good of our great city.” – Cardinal Blase J. Cupich
Don’t wait, enroll your children now and help us provide the necessary framework for building a brighter future.